Every year we go somewhere for her birthday, actually on her birthday. Last year we went to the zoo, which is what we were going to do again. Instead... I was googling activities, places, anything really that was somewhere between my mother (4 hours away) and here. Not necessarily for the big 3rd birthday, but just to meet up sometimes. I came across, drum roll please, Award winning IdleWild Park. Picturesque views, rides, fun, water park, and not too expensive, as you can bring your own food and picnic in the park! Now, back to reality... it was not award winning nor amazing. We essentially paid $210 dollars (in tickets for 7 people) for Addison to have fun. Yes, and that part was worth it.
| I painted those cute little toe nails fushia pink the other day. She walked around for hours on her heels, toes in the air, trying not to mess them up! |
For the rest of us, there were no big kid rides and it was inconveniently drizzling. I think that was my biggest letdown for the day, I was looking forward to the water park! I also forgot about how pregnant I was to be walking across a huge park all day, oops.
But goodness, I do love to see that giant smile on her face! Just watching her soak in all the attention on her big day!
| She made Bryan ride this at least 6 times before my mom and Terry showed up! |
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!
No comments:
Post a Comment