My doctor finally told me we are going to induce! Friday, September 30, 2011. My baby boy's birthday!! I am beyond ecstatic. This takes so much stress away. I feel like I will be ready, I wont have to fear going into labor and not making it to the hospital. The hospital is an hour away (without traffic into Pittsburgh city) and I had Addison in 4 hours and 11 minutes. I thought for sure if I went into labor naturally, that there was no way I would make it. Not if they say your 2nd child comes faster. When I first expressed my concerns about fast child birth with my doctor he made a not so funny joke about how I wouldn't be the first person to have my baby in the car this month. Apparently that was headline news recently. He told me I probably just had my baby that fast last time
because I was induced.
I excitedly called my mom. Now she would be here on time to babysit Addison. Another fear. That I would go into labor and have no one to watch Addison. That I would have to have this baby alone because Bryan would be with my soon-to-be oldest daughter. Oh how easy this was the first time, when I had no preconceptions, worries, or fears. Now
all, most of that is gone. It feels good to have a plan. To know that the hospital is expecting you, you're completely ready, packed, won't forget anything.
It's officially 10 days till I get to hold my baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment