Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some relief and a lot of happiness

Today is 13 weeks and 6 days!!! I am 99.9% ecstatic, but still a little worried. I don't think the worry of perhaps something going wrong will ever go away, until my beautiful baby is finally here on October 6th(or whenever the baby decides to show). I would also think that with the cyst, I would have more ultrasounds to check on it. The doctor has not suggested I get another one though. I will definitely be asking about it at my next appointment.

Yesterday morning my little girl kept continuously asking, "what's in your tummy mommy. What's in your tummy? Your belly button?" haha. I thought it was adorable. If you ask her if she wants a baby sister or brother, sometimes she picks one (mostly choosing sister), sometimes she just says no, or once she told me a baby whale. Haha, I have no idea where she came up with that one. She also names the baby Li-a-pee (Calliope) for a girl and Colby for a boy. Colby is the name of our friend's girl dog that bit her once, who she just loves despite their confrontations. Everything she says is just too cute or funny these days. I can't wait til she meets this new baby.

I'm just happy my brain is finally telling my heart I can express all my excitement and stop supressing it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment