Monday, January 23, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Friday Phone Dump:

We got to eat breakfast again with Daddy this week, while Addison was at Daycare.  I love the this little breakfast place by our house: The Chuckwagon.  They serve homemade breakfast cooked by your mom.  No, seriously the cooks and servers are a bunch of home-style country mama's.  In fact, my friend's mama works there and she is almost always our server.  She of course was cooing and awwing over our lil' man as that was the first time she had seen him besides pictures.  I mentioned to her that he just loves to giggle and laugh while her son holds him.  She said that children just loved her son, and that was a scary thought.  Scary is:: She doesn't know yet that he himself is a soon-to-be-daddy!!!  Oh, I know way too many secrets about too many people. haha.  


  In other news, I got myself this handy dandy sewing machine while we were out.  I promised Bryan that I planned on using it, as so many of my other hobbies come and go quickly, haha.  Hesitantly, he let me purchase it anyway.  I love that he believes in the moment with me.  I made this lovely Valentine's Day fabric tutu for Addison (which didn't even require the sewing machine) and then an apron with the left over fabric.  It wasn't the prettiest first attempt at sewing, but I sure did try.  I also didn't need much bravery to go for it, because I didn't think the 3 year old would make fun of my first project.  And in true loves fashion we lied to each other::  I said yes when she asked if I made it because she was a good cook, and she just loved it, even if it wasn't the best sewing work.  She said, "Good job mommy!"  and I was proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment