Thursday, January 19, 2012

If you give an Addison a cookie...

I have a little girl that lives and breathes for chocolate, not her mama's style.  I would rather eat a grandma's home cooked pot roast and mashed potatoes any day.  We are talking anything chocolate too: candies, cakes, chocolate milk, cookies, even those cream filled chocolate cakes I despise so much.  Tonight, I had a craving for anything chocolate.  You know, that craving where you finally get what you were dreaming of all day, take one bite, and... eh, that's not what you wanted at all.  So we sent daddy out in the blizzard for Oreo cookies. 


 And I had the happiest little girl in the whole world, running around with a bathing suit on in the middle of a snow storm eating chocolate "open cookies" and learning the art of soaking them in chocolate milk.  Heaven forbid we use "white milk"!  Of course I had two, but then just sat back and enjoyed watching her in all her glory.  Then she wanted to drink a glass of milk...



Of course then she needed a bath, to her resistance.  The suggestion was responded by enormous screams of NO! that we were NOT done eating our open cookies. Instead of just a regular bath we agreed to stay in our bathing suits so we could go for a BEACH BATH!!!



If she had to have a bath, then so did the baby brother...  She loves to fill his bath tub up and help.  I often even get a resounding, "Geez mom you forgot under his arm!"  As she rolls her eyes and washes him again for the 5th time.



This made mommy want to pull out the camera any take pictures of that cute little naked butt!






Then everyone was sleepy, so we all laid down and had sweet dreams.  And I am sure she will wake up in the morning, and realize she is hungry; remember we have cookies, and ask for another one...
But that's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment