Monday, January 9, 2012

looking at baby

how Kendra looks at him.  How mom looks at hom.  How everyone says of he is gorgeous, like they are trying to convince me.  I know, I dont want it fixed.  I asked addison whats wrong with the babys face.  She looked at him deeply for a moment thinking about it.  Like she was thinking, well maybe?  But then with all the confidence in the world she looks back at me and goes, "no, they will fix the scratch on his face."  Because she doesnt believe there is anything wrong with his face.  I love her.  I love the unconditional love of that 3 year old child, that has no concept of what society says is perfect or not.  To her baby brother is perfect.  And she is right, yes he is.  He is not deformed... he is perfect.

insert 3 month photo book here...

No comments:

Post a Comment