Friday, January 6, 2012

Phone Dump Friday:

This week was sad and happy.  We spent the beginning of the week with my sister, before the Navy took her back.  I took some last minute family photos, which I will sort thru and post.  And FINALLY! (I've been wanting to do this for a long time,) we went to the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.  And Yes, it was just as awesome as I thought it was going to be!  Of course, Addison thought so too.  But then... It was time for goodbyes, which never get easier, and are now heart breaking with children involved.  Especially over the next few days, when Addison constantly says her Auntie Kendra is coming too.

Playing in the Water works room upstairs with the sail boat she made.  They also provide these cute raincoats and rubber crocs!

The shirts I made for the kids in the art room, using their silk screen activity station.

Auntie Kendra shooting rockets at the targets.  This particular rocket keeps arching towards the ground 5 feet in front of her, a complete failure for a Navy Sailor.

Snow day:  We made homemade play-dough after we came inside from the cold and wet snow.

Looking at the stars and finding the moon on the ceiling with baby Ryne's Christmas present: a night light turtle.

My favorite room!  The art room.  We couldn't get Addison to leave the room and see the rest of the museum.  We started our tour here and ended it here!


I hope it won't be another 365 days til we see Auntie Kendra again, but I won't get my hopes up.  I can't fault the Navy for liking her as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment